Own a manufactured home?
Here’s how Golden State Manufactured-home Owners League can help:
Protect your investment.
As an owner of a manufactured home, you are in a unique ownership situation not duplicated anywhere else. You own your home, but you also rent someone else’s land. Your financial investment in your home is often greater than the park owner’s investment in your lot, even allowing for a share of the common area. Yet, park owners have a HUGE influence over your living conditions. GSMOL’s goal is to help manufactured home owners protect their investment in their homes and to protect their manufactured home quality of life.
- YES on AB 1269 – Information and Materials
- NEW! HCD Fee and Tax Waiver Program for Titling and Registration of Homes
- In Memoriam – Katie Coleman
- GSMOL’s 2018 Elections
- Manufactured-Home News Around the State
- 2017 Mobilehome Residency Law (MRL)
- Title 25 (HCD Health & Safety Regulations)
- GSMOEF (“Education Fund”) Mobilehome Resident Advocate “Academy” Website – learn the MRL, Title 25, Rent Control
- GSMOL Member Benefits
- Get Organized!
- Buy Your Park!
- Our Mission
Make your voice heard.
No other manufactured home owner organization has the history of solving park problems and influence in Sacramento that we have. Since you can’t personally go to Sacramento to represent yourself on every manufactured home issue, GSMOL does it for you, through our paid Legislative Advocate (lobbyist), consultants and Legislative Action Team. When they sit down with a legislator to represent your interests, the combined force of GSMOL’s membership and valuable alliances with partner organizations is behind them, and that legislator knows it. The sound of thousands of voices and clout of partners like AARP, CARA and others helps ensure that our government officials will recognize that we are strong and powerful … and they WILL LISTEN!