Select Page

How Can We Help?

< Back

Homeowners need a permit from the state Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD). Only HCD, not local government, may issue permits for alterations of a mobile home’s structural, fire safety, electrical, plumbing or mechanical components. The two offices that handle such permits are:

Northern California Area
Field Operations
9342 Tech Center Drive, #550
Sacramento CA 95826

Southern California Area
Field Operations
3737 Main Street, #400
Riverside, CA 92501

● Permits are required. No exceptions.

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support