Select Page

Mobilehome Assistance Center

(Office of the Mobilehome Ombudsman)

Do you have any of the following questions or concerns?

  • Are you concerned about possible health or safety issues in your mobilehome park like unsafe sewer, water, electrical, or gas conditions?
  • Do you need assistance with the installation, inspection, maintenance, or alteration of a manufactured home, an accessory structure, or park grounds, or have questions as to when a permit is required?
  • Do you suspect unlicensed sales activity by an individual or the park?
  • Do you have a complaint against a licensee alleging fraud, misrepresentation, escrow violations, contract disputes, advertising or non-receipt of title?
  • Do you have a new home warranty question or concern?
  • Do you need information on the Mobilehome Residency Law and where to obtain assistance for lease or rent disputes with park management?
  • Do you need assistance with your mobilehome registration, titling, or ownership documents?
  • Are you seeking compensation for a fraudulent mobilehome sale?
  • Do you have questions on commercial modular lease, sales or rent?
  • Do you need information on local resources available to you?

We can help! If we can’t help you directly, we can point you in the right direction.  


1-916-263-4742 (Sacramento area) / 1-800-952-5275 (Toll Free) / 1-800-735-2929 (TTD Number)



The Office of the Mobilehome Ombudsman 
Mobilehome Assistance Center 
California Department of Housing and Community Development 
PO Box 31; Sacramento, CA 95812-0031

The Mobilehome Assistance Center cannot mediate or offer any legal advice. For legal advice, contact a licensed attorney, legal aid organization, or your local government official(s).

To file a complaint online, click here.  For additional information, please visit

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support
Share This