Select Page

How Can We Help?

< Back

There is no regulatory agency that enforces the statutes (Business & Professions Code, Civil Code, etc.) related to homeowners’ governing boards. However, the California State Attorney General’s office provides some enforcement of portions of the Corporations Code related to HOA governing boards. Depending on the nature of the problem, seek the advice of a private attorney, contact your local district attorney’s office or bring your case to small claims court.

● Search the website of the Attorney General’s Office ( for more information.
● Contact the county Small Claims Court advisor for more information.

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support