Select Page

How Can We Help?

< Back

There are no state mandated qualifications to be a mobilehome park manager. Many are good managers, however a few lack professional training and oversight. The MRL gives residents certain rights, but when contentious issues have to be resolved, residents have a right to contact legal advocacy groups that will assist them in assessing and achieving a solution to the problem.

● Contact local or state fair housing commission for counsel and assistance.
● Contact the county Small Claims Court advisor for more information.

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support