We are pleased to announce that after a long time dealing with the aftermath of a malware attack, we finally have our new online membership system up and running!
• To JOIN GSMOL online, click on the big blue button on the Home Page or on the Join GSMOL link in the sidebar.
• To RENEW your membership online, if you are renewing before the end of your renew month, go to the MEMBERS tab in the upper right corner and select MY GSMOL ACCOUNT. (If you do not have an account on the website, see below.) Click on Subscriptions and you will see your membership information. Click on the RENEW link, and fill in and submit the form. Note that you may CHANGE your membership type when you renew. NOTE: If you are renewing after your renew month has passed, please sign up as if you were a new member, using the “Join GSMOL” button. Be sure to check RENEWAL, and give your GSMOL member number if you can.
• To GET A WEBSITE ACCOUNT, go to the MEMBERS tab in the upper right corner and select REQUEST A LOGIN. You will receive instructions by email within a few days. This will allow you access to the Members Area.
To SET YOUR PASSWORD:
- Under the Members tab in the upper right corner, select “MY GSMOL ACCOUNT”.
- You will see a screen that will ask for your email address and password.
- Put in your email address and click on “Forgot Password” below.
- In the next screen, enter your email address and click “Request Password Reset”
- You will get an email with instructions for setting your password.
Please remember that all GSMOL membership processing still takes place at the Home Office. You will continue to receive renewal notices sent by postal mail, and you may renew either by mail, phone, or on the website.
If you have questions about your membership, please contact the Home Office at 800-888-1727 or email email@example.com. If you have questions about your website account or login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org